Date: Saturday, July 20th, 2019
Time: 9:00 am
Event Description: The Refuse To Abuse® 5K at T-Mobile Park is a unique 5K fun run/walk that takes you around every level of T-Mobile Park, from the top to the players’ tunnel to the final lap around the field. Stepping out on the field level of a major league ball park is an awe-inspiring moment that few have experienced! Funds raised benefit the Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence and their statewide violence prevention and education work.
- 7:00 am "doors open” on plaza next to the Mariners Garage
- 7:00-8:30 am packet pick-up and on-site registration
- 8:30 am packet pick-up and on-site registration end, proceed to start
- 9:00 am start
- 10:00 am awards ceremony
- 11:00 am course closes/event ends
- 11:30 am free parking for event participants ends at Mariners Garage
- 6:10 pm Refuse To Abuse® Mariners game vs. Los Angeles Angels. Discounted tickets for 5K participants are available for purchase now!
Location: T-Mobile Park, 1250 First Ave. South, Seattle, WA 98134
- $40 early registration (through June 20, 2019 at 11:59 pm US/Pacific)
- $45 registration (June 21, 2019 through July 17, 2019 at 11:59 pm US/Pacific)
- $25 early youth (12 & under) rate (through June 20, 2019 at 11:59 pm US/Pacific)
- $30 youth (12 & under) rate (June 21, 2019 through July 17, 2019 at 11:59 pm US/Pacific)
Your registration includes:
- free parking at T-Mobile Park during the event
- finisher’s medal
- technical shirt
- event goody bag
- discounted tickets to the July 20 Mariners game vs. Los Angeles Angels. Purchase your tickets today!
- no pets are allowed at this event
Directions: Up-to-date directions from mariners.mlb.com
Parking: Your registration includes free parking at the Mariners Garage, located just south of the ballpark on Edgar Martinez Drive. Print your registration confirmation and bring it with you on race day to present to the parking attendant.
Additional paid parking is available at the Century Link Event Center Garage, located just north of the ballpark on Royal Brougham Way.
Timing: This event will be timed with electronic tag timing using MYLAPS Sports technology. Your chip is on your race bib and must be worn during the event, or your results will not be recorded.
Awards: All participants receive a finisher's medal and technical shirt. Awards will be given to:
- overall top 3 male and female finishers
- top 3 individual fundraisers and top fundraising team
- prize package for top individual fundraiser includes an honorary first pitch at the July 23 Mariners game; the top fundraising team gets a luxury suite at the July 23 game (seats up to 20)! Register and start raising money today!